Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 | Clerk, Bank Assistant & Other Posts | Total Posts 56 | Last Date 31.05.2020 (Extended) | Apply online @ www.webcsc.org
WEBCSC Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission invites applications from Indian Citizens through online mode via the website www.webcsc.org from 04.03.2020 for recruitment against 56 vacancies in different Co-operative Institutions. It will hire young and talented aspirants for positions such as Clerk, Bank Assistant, Assistant Manager, Assistant Sub Cashier Sub, Supervisor, Accounts Assistant, Junior Office Assistant, Field Supervisor & Junior Assistant. Applicants searching for government employment in West Bengal may apply for the recruitment from 04.03.2020 for this West Bengal Cooperative Bank. The last date to submit online COOPWB recruitment application is 31.05.2020 (Extended)
Applicants must have held some accepted academic qualifications from a Student. Candidates should have reached the prescribed age limit and be relaxed. WEBCSC Employment 2020 applies electronically and the official website (www.webcsc.org) offers notice of this. Online applications are approved only. Aspirants are expected to pay the appropriate fee and make the payment online. WEBCSC will carry out written assessments & realistic selection of suitable candidates. After this selected candidates at West Bengal will be engaged. More info on employment at WEBCSC, upcoming vacancies at the West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission, recent employment at the West Bengal Cooperative Bank, result, date of review, list of merits, and so on.
[su_button target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#05697b” color=”#ffffff” size=”6″]Check Our Latest Post >> Click Here[/su_button]
Details of COOPWB Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. 01/2020|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Clerk, Bank Assistant, Assistant Manager, Assistant cum Cashier Cum Supervisor, Accounts Assistant, Junior Office Assistant, Field Supervisor & Junior Assistant|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||04.03.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Date extended upto 31.05.2020|
Cooperative Bank of West Bengal Recruitment vacancy data for 2020
- Totally 56 vacancies are reserved for this assignment according to the notification.
- Details on post wise vacancy are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant cum Cashier Cum Supervisor||02||Rs.19047|
|Junior Office Assistant||02||Rs.28708|
Eligibility Criteria for WEBCSC Clerk, Assistant & Other Vacancies
- Applicants must have possessed some recognized university disciplines from College.
- Check the Professional Qualification Advertising.
- The upper age limit for candidates will be between 18 and 40 years.
- Check age limit and relaxation notifications.
- WEBCSC will carry out written tests & realistic assessments to identify appropriate aspirants.
- Please Follow Official Website
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Candidates Are Request Please Follow Official Notification
- Applicants can apply to this COOPWB recruitment through online mode.
How to Apply WEBCSC Recruitment 2020
- Go to webcsc.org, an official website.
- Find the “Ad No. 01/2020” ad no.
- Click on the advertisement, it will be opened to read the notification and check Eligibility.
- To apply correctly enter your details and make the payment online.
- At last press the send button and take the application form print.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|DATE EXTENSION NOTICE||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|You Can Check Our latest Notification||CLICK HERE|
Note:- All Jobseekers will hereby have to be verified and try to read details carefully.ejobtime.info only a Social Media wear A Candidates are only Provided with basic details. Please, All Such Candidates are Request Follow The Official Notification And We will Not Be Responsible for misguidance.