Union Bank of India: The Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2020 notification was declared by the Union Bank of India on 27/03/2020. 01 Chief Risk Officer post contractually in Mumbai is told. Candidates eligible can apply from 29/03/2020 to 31/05/2020 online. Online. The following dates can be viewed by candidates: postal details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, method of implementation, fee structure. With the Annual Performance Review, the Chief Risk Agent will lead the Finance Function of the Bank for a fixed period of 03 years.
Chief Risk Officer
|Number Of Vacancies||01|
[su_button target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#05697b” color=”#ffffff” size=”6″]Check Our Latest Post >> Click Here[/su_button]
Union Bank of India Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2020 Job Details:-
- Supervision of the Bank’s risk management system is responsible for the overall supervision.
- Oversight of the operation of each of the Divisions.
- Ensure constant improvement of the Bank’s activities and strategies of risk management.
- Attending the Credit Approval Committee (CAC) meetings.
- The Bank’s members on risk-management issues at interbank forums like IBA, CAFRA, CORDEX, or in some other forums.
- Risk management policy framing and reviewing such things as credit risk, operational risk, risk of fraud, and transfer of funds, market risk, risk of operation and liability of assets.
- Acting as a CRMC and the Asset Responsibility Management Committee (ALCO). Acting as the CRMC.
- Responsible for and convening the BCP Committee, the Bank’s business continuity planning process.
- Develops, maintains, and implements a robust risk strategy in the sense of RBI rules and BASEL standards.
- Any work that is sometimes assigned to the Bank.
Important Dates for Union Bank of India Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Submit Application||29/03/2020|
|Last Date of Submit Application||31/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of Union Bank of India Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|SL No.||Name of the Departments||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Financial Officer||01|
- Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from the Global Association of Risk Professionals.
- Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.
Desirable Additional Qualification:
- Holder of the CFA Institute Chartered Financial Analyst.
- Chartered Accountant appointed by or equivalent in India Chartered Accountant Institute.
- Designated by the Indian Institute of Cost Accounts or equivalent abroad as cost and management accountant.
- Five years of corporate loan experience and risk management in one or more assistant general management companies, with a minimum of 1 year of corporate credit experience, and 1 year in risk management, and/or having similar roles or responsibilities in one or more regulated credit institutions (in the opinion of the CRO-Recruiting PSB and its CRO-Selection Committee),
- A clear understanding of market risk and/or liquidity management and/or operational risk, with additional valuable experience of exposure to research.
- The age limit should be between 35 to 55 years.
- The selection will be based on the Interview.
- Candidates are required to pay 1000/- online.
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
- Applicants can apply online.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Type of request available at the 29/03/2020 to 31/05/2020 website.
- On the page you will find two ties. Click the “Notice” link to
- The Email, including a Recruitment Application Charge, is downloaded and printed
- CHALLAN Tax
- Click on the “Request form” link to download the form needed.
- Fill in the Document Format word file and print out the necessary information.
- Application form duly completed. Sign the application form to your latest Passenger Size photo and sign it at the appropriate locations.
- Candidates are e-mailing email@example.com to the filled-in application form.
- Following submission of the application for online recruitment, applicants must print a print of the final application for online recruitment.
Important Links for Union Bank of India Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|You Can Also Read||Click Here|
Note:- All Jobseekers will hereby have to be verified and try to read details carefully.ejobtime.info only a Social Media wear A Candidates are only Provided with basic details. Please, All Such Candidates are Request Follow The Official Notification And We will Not Be Responsible for misguidance.