Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 | Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs | 147 Vacancies | Last Date 31.05.2020 (Rescheduled) | Apply Online @ SEBI Careers
SEBI Recruitment 2020: Indian Securities and Exchange Board (SEBI) invites the qualifying Indian citizens to apply online. In various streams in India SEBI reserves the right to fill the post of grade A officer. This notice of SEBI recruitment 2020 was published on their official website @ www.sebi.gov.in There are approximately 147 vacancies, such as General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Study Stream, and Official Language Stream, reserved for the following. On 07.03.2020 SEBI submit online connect will be turned on today. The last date to request an online application for a SEBI Grade A officer is 31.05.2020 (Rescheduled).
SEBI Grade Online student recruitment & official notification are made available for download from their job portal to nw. SEBI 2020 Officer Grade A notification will apply the application form online by registering @ SEBI Careers before the last date. For SEBI Vacancy no further means/mode of application will be considered. For each payment to be charged, separate on-line payment for each stream would have to be made with the appropriate charge. Refer to the official website @ www.sebi.gov.in for more information about SEBI recruitment 2020 vacancies, updates of Assistant Manager positions, admit card, exam date, exam pattern, performance, merit list, etc.
Details about SEBI Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Board of Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Designation||Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager)|
|Work Location||Across India|
|SEBI Online Application Registration Status||Available from 07.03.2020|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission||Rescheduled upto 31.05.2020|
|SEBI Official Website||https://www.sebi.gov.in/|
Ejobtime.info offers details to all public employees that are close enough to Railway, Banks, etc. For more information on SEBI recruitment 2020, keep a daily look at our site.
SEBI Vacancy 2020 Details
SEBI Careers Eligibility Requirements for Assistant Manager Positions :
- Master’s degree (Law)/Bachelor’s (Law)/CA / CFA / CS / Engineering Graduate from a recognized University / Institute in the related field.
- Test official notification for post-wise education qualification though.
- As of 29.02.2020, an applicant must not have reached the age of 30. But test the official age reservation & relaxation notification.
- The selection method shall be a three-stage process, for example, Phase I (Online Screening Exam) Phase II (Interview)
|SC/ ST/ PWBD||Rs. 100|
- Candidates must only pay the necessary fees/intimation fees via ON-LINE mode.
- Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.in from March 07, 2020, to March 23, 2020.
|Starting Date of Online Application||07.03.2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31.05.2020 (Rescheduled date)|
|Phase I Online Exam||04.07.2020|
|Phase-II Online Exam||23.08.2020|
Steps to apply online for SEBI Grade A Officer Job Notification 2020
- Go to the “https:/www.sebi.gov.in” official SEBI website.
- Find the Officer Rating A 2020 commercial, and read the notice carefully.
- Check your qualification, and then apply online.
- Rightly fill in all necessary information, and then upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee on or before the final date online.
- Check carefully and then submit the information provided in the application.
- Finally, take a printout for potential use in an online program.
RESCHEDULED NOTICE » DOWNLOAD
Note:- All Jobseekers will hereby have to be verified and try to read details carefully.ejobtime.info only a Social Media wear A Candidates are only Provided with basic details. Please, All Such Candidates are Request Follow The Official Notification And We will Not Be Responsible for misguidance.