SAMEER Recruitment 2020 | Scientist B & Scientist C Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date 30.04.2020 | SAMEER Recruitment Apply online @ www.sameer.gov.in
SAMEER Recruitment 2020: Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research issued new jobs notice [Advertisement No. 02/2020]. There are 30 vacancies filled at various SAMEER centers (Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam, and Guwahati). SAMEER invites eligible candidates to fill up these SAMEER Vacancy 2020 applications through online mode. Such vacancies are allocated to Scientist B & Scientist C Positions, according to the SAMEER Mumbai Recruitment 2020 notification. Applicants for central-govt Engineering Jobs can register online from 01.04.2020 @ recruitment.sameer.gov.in. The last date for submission of SAMEER Recruitment apply online is 30.04.2020.
Applied candidates should submit a hard copy of the online application form by 15.05.2020. The selection will be made through a written examination and an interview. Selected candidates will be nominated at various SAMEER centers (Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam, and Guwahati). Applicants should have an Engineering / Master’s Degree and should have reached the prescribed age limit. Applicants must check their eligibility, i.e. educational qualifications, age limits, experience, and so on, before applying for these openings. SAMEER Job notification & SAMEER Recruitment is available online at www.sameer.gov.in.
Organization Name –
|Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research|
Job Type –
Job Name –
|Scientist B & Scientist C|
advertisement No. 02/2020
|Total Vacancy –||
Various centers of SAMEER (Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam, and Guwahati)
Starting Date to Submit the Application via online – 01.04.2020
Last Date to Submit the Application via online – 30.04.2020
Last date to submit the hard copy of the online application – 15.05.2020
Official website – www.sameer.gov.in
SAMEER Job Vacancies
As per the notification, overall 30 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Name of the post
|No of vacancy||Payscale|
Eligibility Criteria for SAMEER Scientist Vacancy
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a Bachelor’s degree in technology / Master’s degree in science (M.Sc) in the subject concerned.
- Check the Advertisement for the Education Qualification.
- Selection will be done through a written examination and interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit both online & offline mode.
- Eligible applicants should send the print of the online form to the following address
Chairman Recruitment & Assessment Board (RAB), SAMEER, Post BOX No: 8448. IIT Campus Hillside, Powai Mumbai 400076
- Rs,400 for General and all others and Rs,200 for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via NEFT transfer (Check advt to get account details).
How to apply SAMEER Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to the sameer.gov.in official website.
- Click on “Recruitment & Training” to find the advertisement “No.: – 02/2020,” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open the read and check the eligibility process.
- To apply, enter the details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and print the application form.
- Send it to the address you have entered before the last date ends.
How to fill up SAMEER Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should register and apply via a login.
- Applicants must fill out the online form with the required details.
- Upload a photo of your signature.
- Then make the payment online.
- Then click the application form view.
- Applicants will be allowed to modify their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form again whether the information is correct or incorrect.
- Once you click the submit button, your online form will be submitted
- Then generate & print your Slip of Registration.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|Latest Jobs Click Here|
Note:- All Jobseekers will hereby have to be verified and try to read details carefully.ejobtime.info only a Social Media wear A Candidates are only Provided with basic details. Please, All Such Candidates are Request Follow The Official Notification And We will Not Be Responsible for misguidance.