Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Northern Railway Jobs: Candidates will apply for 22 PG Diploma and PG Senior Residents 2020 positions. Information such as performance, age limits, the application for NRCH / SR/2020/002 Publicity dates The applicants published on the North Railway are allowed to apply online on time before 10-06-2020. Northern Railway Employment 2020
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Job Type||Senior Residents|
|Salary||67700 – 208700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||10th June 2020|
- MCI / NBE-recognized postgraduate degree in the relevant specialty. MCI has recognized a postgraduate degree in the specialty concerned. Before the date of the interview, the candidate should have finished the PG Diploma. If candidates are not eligible in a specific specialty, candidates who do not qualify with a PG qualification but have at least 3 years experience after MBBS, including one year in a government hospital (300 beds or more) or MCI approved private hospital (300 beds or more) in the specific specialty concerned.
- Age limit is as on the date of interview
- Vacancy Name:- Senior Residents
- There is no application fee
How to Apply
- The candidates will report to Auditorium, 1st floor, Academic Book, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi, on a date of Walk in Interview duly completed and signed along with authentication of all relevant documents, at 8.30 am. All ORIGINAL documents must bear them with and they must produce the same for checking.
Check Instruction :
- All columns must be properly filled in in the application form. Incomplete/false information applications may be summarily dismissed.
- The application must be attached to all appropriate certificates that have been properly approved. At the time of an interview, the applicants must have their original certificates and publications and must submit them before the interview committee.
- Please notice that any inconsistencies concerning the documentation can require that an offer to appoint and legal proceedings be canceled.
- Please include the entries as mentioned in the Column-F application form
- Candidates from SC / ST are expected to present only the Authorized Competent Authority of the Delhi State Govt / Govt of India, which issued their caste certificate, issued before submitting their applications.
- OBC candidates must apply a caste certificate duly indicating their creamy layer status (issued before the date of the application, but within the ONE-year following interview) only issued by the Qualified Approved. The applications must be attached to the entries mentioned in column F of the Form of Request.
- The certificate issued by the competent authority within a year from the date of interviewing EWS candidates are required to submit.
- ANY Candidate’s application fee shall not be charged for the interview.
- An interview will not be eligible for TA/DA/Allowances of any kind.
- The list of candidates selected will appear on the Board of Notices. The nomination offer will also be sent by E-Mail & SPEED POST to the selected candidates.
- Within 7 days of the date of issue of the Letter of Bid, the selected candidates will report on duty. In the event of no reporting within the prescribed period, the application may be canceled.
- At the time of their admission, all selected candidates are expected to produce and submit their original certificates.
- Any contradictions may require that appointments and legal proceedings be annulled in compliance with the rules. The Selection Board’s decision is final. The competence of the court shall only be Delhi / New Delhi in the case of a legal dispute.
|APPLICATION FORM||Apply Now|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Download Here|
|You Can Check Latest News||CLICK HERE>>|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 22 Senior Residents Posts – FAQs
How many vacancies do senior citizens have?
- Senior citizens have 22 vacancies.
After which time can I apply for senior resident posts?
- Beginning date: 28 May 2020 Submission
Where is the interview for the job?
- Application Last Date: 10 Jun 2020
What is the Senior Citizen PayScale?
- Revised pay at entry level according to the 7th CPC level for matrix level -11 (to 6 77700-208700).
What is the method of choosing senior citizens?
- Northern Railway Senior Citizens’ Selection Process:
Note: The above-mentioned material is only intended for the benefit of the job seekers for information purposes. ejobtime.info is not an agency for recruitment and does not carry out recruitment. ejobtime.info is a news media that offers simple first-hand information on various recruitments across India. Jobseekers are asked, for details and application procedures, to visit the official website of the company/department.
বিঃদ্রঃ : উপরের উল্লিখিত উপাদানগুলি কেবলমাত্র কাজের উদ্দেশ্যে চাকরিদাতাদের সুবিধার জন্য। ejobtime.info নিয়োগের জন্য কোনও সংস্থা নয় এবং নিয়োগও পরিচালনা করে না। ejobtime.info একটি নিউজ মিডিয়া যা পুরো ভারত জুড়ে বিভিন্ন নিয়োগের জন্য সহজ প্রথম তথ্য সরবরাহ করে। চাকরী সন্ধানকারীদের বিবরণ এবং আবেদনের পদ্ধতি জানতে, সংস্থা / বিভাগের অফিসিয়াল ওয়েবসাইট দেখার জন্য বলা হয়।
नोट: उपर्युक्त तत्व केवल नियोक्ताओं के लाभ के लिए कार्य उद्देश्यों के लिए हैं। ejobtime.info एक भर्ती एजेंसी नहीं है और भर्ती का प्रबंधन नहीं करती है। ejobtime.info एक समाचार मीडिया है जो भारत भर में विभिन्न भर्तियों के लिए पहली आसान जानकारी प्रदान करता है।
नौकरी चाहने वालों को विवरण और आवेदन प्रक्रिया जानने के लिए कंपनी / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।