Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
GAIL Recruitment 2020 | Tehsildar, Revenue Inspector & Patwari Posts | Total Vacancies 09 | Last Date Within 30 days | GAIL India Recruitment Notification @ gailonline.com
GAIL Recruitment 2020: GAIL (India) Limited, Vijaipur, District: Guna has invited Retired Government Revenue Department employees to send applications in the specified format. 09 vacancies are being filled in by GAIL Limited on a contract basis. Applicants for central Govt employment in Madhya Pradesh should submit the completed application form to the address within thirty (30) days of this advertisement being written. These 09 vacancies are allocated for Tehsildar / Nayeb Tehsildar, Revenue Inspector & Patwari / Lekhpal posts, and post wise vacancies are given below, according to the GAIL India recruitment notification.
Candidates will be hired on a contract basis and these positions will be chosen based on qualifications, experience, and interview. Aspirants who have shortlisted such aspirants in the GAIL recruitment process will be named anywhere in Madhya Pradesh state. Candidates must test their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience, and so on before applying to such openings. Notification of GAIL recruitment & GAIL India Work application form is available at @ GAIL Career (gailonline.com). An incomplete application is summarily dismissed.
Details of GAIL Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Gail India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Tehsildar / Nayeb Tehsildar, Revenue Inspector & Patwari / Lekhpal|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within thirty (30) days of publishing of this advertisement|
Patwari & Other Posts details such as educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply are available here. To get the latest updates, keep updating www.ejobtime.info daily.
GAIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
As per the notification, overall 09 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Tehsildar / Naib Tehsildar||01|
|Patwari / Lekhpal||06|
- Candidates must be employees of a Department of Retired Government Revenue.
- Test Educational Credential Advertising.
- Please Check Notification
- GAIL These posts are chosen based on qualifications, experience, and interview
- Also, applications in the Offline mode will be approved.
Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to the following address
Office of Chief General Manager, Project, GAIL (India) Limited, Vijaipur: 473112, District: Guna, Madhya Pradesh
How to apply GAIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official gailonline.com web site.
- Click “Career” to pick “Submit to GAIL” to find the “Requirement of Retired Revenue Workers” advertisement, then click on the advertisement.
- It will open the notification and check the eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the address given before ending the last date.
How to complete the GAIL Application Form
- Candidates will download the GAIL Advertisement application form.
- Then photograph and sign through passport size attachment.
- Fill out the necessary information such as Candidate Name, Mail ID, Mobile No, DOB, Educational Qualification, Address &, etc. Candidates should have valid Mail ID & Mobile No.
- Test whether the specifics are right or not.
- Carefully read the Report.
- After that, put your signature in the application form.
- Then forward it to the address given on or before the end of the last date.
|Official Notification Application Form||Download|
|You Can Check Our Latest Post||Click Here|
Note:- All Jobseekers will hereby have to be verified and try to read details carefully.ejobtime.info only a Social Media wear A Candidates are only Provided with basic details. Please, All Such Candidates are Request Follow The Official Notification And We will Not Be Responsible for misguidance.