Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2020 | 33 Vacancies | Commander, Transition Commander & Co-Pilot Posts | Last Date 18.09.2020 | Download Application @ www.airindia.in
Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2020: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has given the notice to hire Commander, Transition Commander & Co-Pilot (First Officer & Sr. First Officer) positions. AASL invites the Indian nationals to apply offline. Candidates who have a deep desire for Central Government employment are urged to apply now before the closing date to fill those 33 vacancies. The last filing date for the postal application is 18.09.2020 during the hours of the office. The applications can be downloaded from their official website @ www.airindia.in
Candidates must have 10 + 2 from an approved institution or board with Physic & Maths. Contenders will pay the appropriate fee and only make the payment through offline mode. The chosen candidate will be named for another 5 years on FTEA (Fixed Term Employment Agreement). Finally, in Kolkata / Delhi / Bangalore / Mumbai / Jaipur / Hyderabad, shortlisted candidates will be released. More information on their Air India careers is given on AASL recruitment call letter, air India recruitment work vacancy, upcoming updates, result, merit list, etc.
Description of AASL Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Board of Organization||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Commander, Transition Commander & Co-Pilots (First Officer & SR. First Officer)|
|Work Location||Delhi/ Kolkata/ Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Jaipur/ Hyderabad|
To get more information about Airline Allied Service Limited keeps watching this website ejobtime.info. We are helping people in Tamilnadu or any other state to achieve their desired government jobs as well as private jobs from different locations
AASL Alliance Air Job Vacancies in Detail:
|Commander & Transition Commander||Kolkata/ Delhi/ Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Jaipur/ Hyderabad||18|
|Co-Pilot (First Officer & Sr. First Officer)||15|
Eligibility Requirements for Alliance Air India Careers:
Refer to Airline Allied Services Limited Official Notification for more information about education, age, application mode & address.
- 10 + 2 with an approved board/university of physics & maths.
- The overall age limit for Co-Pilot will be 45, for Transition Commanders 53 and Commanders 55.
- Check age relaxation note & reservation.
- Personal Interview
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- The Airline Allied Services Limited draft request for several Rs.1500, payable in New Delhi.
- Not for candidates from SC / ST.
- Postal / Speed Post / Courier offline mode.
Alliance Air, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal-1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi-110 037
Steps to Apply Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2020:
- Go to “Http:/www.airindia.in” official.
- From the footer menu, pick Professions.
- Modification – Co-pilot Alliance Air Recruitment (FIO and Sr. First Officer) and Modifying – Transition Commander and Commanding Alliance Air Recruitment.
- Please read the notice in full, download, and print your application form.
- Complete all the necessary fields and submit them to the address pinned.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 1||Download|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 2||Download 2|
|Check Our Latest Post:–||CLICK IT|
Note:- All Jobseekers will hereby have to be verified and try to read details carefully.ejobtime.info only a Social Media wear A Candidates are only Provided with basic details. Please, All Such Candidates are Request Follow The Official Notification And We will Not Be Responsible for misguidance.